Monday, March 4, 2013

New Easter Sampler and Pattern

I finished up a brand new sampler a couple of days ago. I think it turned out pretty sweet for spring, or Easter. This one has two folky rabbits, a basket with a decorated egg and bow, and a date and partial alphabet. It was really fun to stitch. I have the pattern all done for it too. You can find it in my Etsy store, or Pattern Mart. My links are on the left side of the page if that makes it easier. I have also listed some finished work on eBay. My items all end on Tuesday. I am going to list on there from time to time. Here is the link if you want to take a peek at what I listed.
http://www.ebay.com/sch/primitive-stitchin/m.html?item=221197757340&pt=Folk_Art&hash=item338069eb9c&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562
We dodged a winter storm today. I am so thankful for that. I am ready for spring as is most everybody I suppose............... Have a glorious week!

No comments:

Post a Comment