Saturday, November 14, 2009

Pinkeep Dolly and Candle






Both items have sold, but feel free to email me for ordering.



I wanted to share a couple things that I made for my Lemon Poppy Shoppe update. The dolly is so sweet. I just love her. I used a pattern from Simple Country Blessings, and just added my own twist on it for Christmas.

I also love making my candles, and had to do one up for Christmas. They smell so yummy. I like the potted poinsettia design because you can leave it out all winter.

If you have time, take a peek at my Lemon Poppy Shoppe.

Many blessings....Shelly.

5 comments:

  1. Love them all, Shelly!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelly, I love your stuff!!!!! Love it when we get e-mails with your new releases. Linda, thepinkeep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shop looks amazing, Shelly!
    I love your candle and that picture looks
    like a postcard!!

    Hugs,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelly,
    Just discovered you have a blog & am now a follower. Love your patterns & I have bought several. The candle & dolly are so adorable, your kids, too. Would love to see the box in your header made into a pattern ~ I love it.
    Stop by ~
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dolly pinkeep, do you sell the pattern for her?

    Blessings,
    Ronda

    ReplyDelete